Saturday, March 7, 2020

Read A Leadership Book

As leaders, it is important to read a leadership "self help" book from time to time.  Why?  Because it reminds us of who we want to be, why we are a leader and how we want to act around employees, not to mention the millions of great ideas to help us enhance the work life our ourselves and those we lead.

There are a lot of great books out there, so pick one that speaks to you, is recommended and will help you grow at being a leader.  I am reading "The Effective Manager" right now and like its concepts, some of which it happens I already do practise as a manager.  However, it has enlightened me as to how I can improve even more.

Happy Reading!

Feel free to reach me at tara@twinlifecoaching.ca or www.twinlifecoaching.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment