Thursday, June 13, 2019

Have a vision.


Having a vision and a goal was key to me growing in my position.  You can do this by creating a personal vision board, working with a coach, posting a picture of your dream, writing it down and so many other ways.  But most importantly you must have a vision.  Whether it is to grow yourself or your team, you need to know what road you are on and where the end is.  Only then can you begin to take a step forward on your leadership path.

I did just that.  I knew I wanted to be a manager and leader one day.  However, my company is small and growth is limited.  I was patient, but I learned everything I could about different jobs and positions.  I started in customer service, moved to accounting, worked in quality, loved doing pricing, was given Human Resources and now manage many different departments.   I love learning and every leader needs to continually learn and educate themselves.  I made it to manager status back in 2010.  Becoming a leader in my company meant being a person people could count on and trust.

I will share some tips and tricks to becoming an effective leader that I have learned over the years, as well as having your awesome team behind you.  Today I challenge you to set your vision, your goal, where you want to be and want to become as a leader.

You can reach me by emailing tara@twinlifecoaching.ca or check out our website at www.twinlifecoaching.ca.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment